17 March 2008

Blow Hot, Suck Cool

----
Just 'cause
Nothing seems fair. I know, I like telling myself that occasionally. There's a whole, sound truth to it, because it equally questions 'What is 'fair?"
I'll cut myself off, but answering ... "The opposite of dark".
It keeps me happy in small doses about my life.

Icy Work
Basically thats how I feel about work. Milking out the hours and pay for all I can - while feeling little for the craft.
Not the kindest of environments, and getting less and my favourite people are gradually seeping out into the world away from this current workplace. Maybe I'll do some good - perhaps ... there'll be something that catches my eye fleetingly so, enough to keep up the ember sparks of creativity.
But like sparks, it flares too small, too infrequent and too feeble in the wind.

Hot flashes

... of love. I know it sounds maniacally and certifiably insane.
but it happened.
I've been having new dreams lately. Really romantic ones. Sensual and romantic minus the clouded passion of lust. Just tenderness ...

I'm too young for hot flashes!






Poetry in Motion
I'm still waiting - kinda excitedly for them to tell me when the Poetry Slam meet is.
I want an tangible date to look forward too, since I feel like I'm on the verge of writing again. I need somethings to realize it, like a cooling mold for hot metal slag.

2nd Ed. Dungeons & Dragons
Its good.
Its a revival and its revitalizing.
Thank you ...

Impatience
COMEONYOUDARNPEOPLEATAMAZINGRACEASIA3HURRYUPWITHTEHRESULTS!!!

---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey-O G...

Hmm. Been awhile. Hope you're keep well. Reading your latest entries... seems okay, no? Nothing changes much, right?

And you went for Amazing Race Asia 3? Well, I hope you get selected. Might finally have a darn reason for me to watch tee vee. :P

Keep well, bro!

Unknown said...

you are of the wrong gender persuasion to have a hot flush/flash!

To us, it's called just plain...horniness! You just need to get laid..somehow, somewhere.. don't care where or how..go look it up!

as for everything else? Yea, in the end, just do the work..get paid and go home.. no worries about those ingrates..u know?

chill...