14 August 2007

Scuttlewing and Left for Deed

---
Chill
Its cold and chilly tonight. The kind that gives my body the mild premonition of a fever.
I think I'm getting sick.
I could walk about and warm up, but the entire building is frosty shivery and since it rained outside for the last hour or so, its the same outside.

Bah-hun-bug.


Patience

So I wait for my rehearsals to begin.

The few we have left.
I'm apprehensive about the whole show, but some niggling doubts of me feel completely free of responsibility of it. Utterly abandoning free and absolved.

Maybe I'm going into auto-pilot.
A mechanical action freeing me of all conscious decisions to care. To do exact what is told and nothing more and nothing less.

Puzzle Recognition

Vince Chong, our local talented singer (who'll be in performing in "Frogway" The Actors Studio ), stopped to asked we we meet before.
I dont think so. Really, I dont.
Though he's much cuter IRL than in photos.
And I'd liked to know him better.
Perhaps ... it was the slightly longer than usual eye contact. I was checking him out trying to place him in my memory - not sure it was a celebrity. But it lingered long enough for him I suppose to register as a "recognizable" stare.
Oops.
Still, he looks like a darling in person.


---
Prose


Interrupted. Between. Lines.
I'm happy for him, I am. Pause. Between. Breaths. I'm not lying. Down, I mean, when I heard it. Drop. Fallen. News. Really, I am. Thats how you know. Interrupted. Blind. Mistress. I wish it was otherwise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cold in Malaysia? :P wuss!!!

G said...

tsk tsk ... cold for malaysian standards, must also take in account for the air conditioning which is central and I can't turn down :(

Chibi Foetus said...

must also take in account for the air conditioning which is central and I can't turn down :(

Hell yeah! >:( It's insane!