24 August 2007

Yugoloth Dreams

------

Sick
Between the 5 am jolts to consciousness and the bouts of nasal blockage, work line-ups and acting in a play at night ... I think I'm coping ok.
But ... feeling very beside myself.

Hooked
Yes, I will concur with some friends.
FaceBook is addicting.
I hope the addiction doesn't last long, but the FluffPets are killing me. They're the reason I go back to check on them all the time :(
Sigh - I suppose this comes from having an allergy to many varied species of the animal kingdom during my youth. Allergies, be damned.

---
Prose

Little circular bores of circles, drill.
Concentric shapes into my skull, driving the brain
with Vibrations than do it no good.


Respect does the same thing.
I think the difference between that and obligation and duty is nary a hair's breadth long. But we carry it like a lifelong heritage burdened by our own self of self-social upbringing.


1 comment:

Kenny Mah said...

facebook is EVIl, i tell ya... was on their scrabulous app for a week, followed by another week cold turkey away from it... grr...

takes time away from blogging, which, come to think of it, is yet another obsession, eh? :P