23 November 2007

Rain and Shine


---


Glee
I've kinda happy with myself. Just a wee bit mind you.

Reconnect
I've gotten in touch with 2 cute guys, and yes, though I'm tempted as in the past to just look lustily at them and indulge in fantasies which will REMAIN in my head ... I'm glad I can see them as friends and good people.
Yea for not giving up on really cute contacts!
I've called some from my old cellphone contact list (annual number cleaning) - and so far, there a few bites.
'Happy Happy Joy Joy' as an old friend used to claim.
And my oh my - they're looking hot as ever, I mean ... attractive, yea ... thats it.

Work
Been a bit slow but I'm getting into the spirits of picking things up. Albeit also slowly, but hey, better late than never. An excuse I use far too often much to my chagrin.
But I try ...

Parlour tricks
Occasionally I still wonder if I had magic powers or something to use in the real world. Nothing too big or fancy but ... well useful and discreet. I know, I know, in the end everything magickal ot otherwise supernatural is always too big for this world anyways.
But its nice to imagine.




Shout out
A short bowing to my dear friend, Vince, who didn't get his job confirmation.
Here's looking for much better job anyways, Fvck them!



















---

2 comments:

Loong said...

Yeah, fvck 'em, Vince!

Unknown said...

hehehehehe... yea...thanks for the words of encouragement!

ah well.. sucks that happens but i believe in the saying, " when one door closes, another opens!" keep looking ...forward!

and yes.. burn, burn...them infidels!