29 November 2007

Wilter and wilted

----
Toil
Do I not work enough?
Sometimes it feels like the universe is telling me that much.

Wilted
I guarantee this is how I'm feeling inside. How shell-like my skin and appearance to the outside world feels.

Not quite dead yet.







Dead End
I should have expected this to be where my job is.
But I tell myself it'll make a great portfolio. And it most likely will. If I can stand it for a year.
Or shorter.
I don't know.

Will have a meeting shortly with my Boss (Dato' Faridah') concerning a relatively large complaint with a regular client (paul Loosley) who's severely unsatisfied with my performance. And thats probably putting it mildly for him.
I'm certain the director (paul L) took it badly when I walked away from him in his mid-sermon to me, but I did so only after he asked me "Aren't you ashamed of the stuff you're putting out?"

Yea ... well ...

Will 411 you guys later.


---

You are a Serious Date

Your dating philosophy?
"Dating is for finding a compatible partner"
You're not so concerned with how you date...
As much as where the relationship ends up.

Guys to look for:
Men who write a good bit about what they're looking for.
Not only does it show that they are serious about dating as well -
But that they've already put a good deal of thought in to it.


You've Experienced 72% of Life

You have all of the life experience that most adults will ever get.
And unless you're already in your 40s, you're probably wise beyond your years.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

fuck that fat pudgy toad with a head for a prostate! this is one reason why i hate gwailos in this country..so bloody arrogant, think they own the place!

slap them thrice to remind them whose country they are in!

hope u gave him hell back...what a dick!

Kenny Mah said...

Hey, G., hope things are better now. When I read those last lines, I just went Ouch. I have produced less-than-sterling work before and more often than not, it's not from lack of creativity than simply lack of inspiration. The people we work with are important.

*hugs*

Things will get better. I know this. For you.

Loong said...

Nothing I say will make the situation better. But know that here is a friend who knows exactly what you're feeling now. *hugs*

Syar said...

Oh yikes. Them's fighting words.

Thought I'd check in on you, sorry to hear things are less than sparkling. I hope the work thing is resolved as manageably as possible. Hang in there!