20 November 2007

Reboot and Reloot

---- Spring --- Fall ---

Feels like I'm skipping seasons in my life.
Akin to the phrase ' Where has the year gone ', except its missing chunks and phases.
I know where the year has been, but there are large gaps in between.
Paragraphs of banality and inconsequence in the book of my life.

I can easily find the path of need for greed.
Its gets clearer with age. The need for money. How interconnected the currency binds us to the way of living. At least at this stage of my life.
I should write memoirs of turning 30 soon enough. If it wasn't done before already, I'd pen it into a book and sell it for money.
There it is again, money ...


Moving ...
From phase to phase, I feel a little up-lifted today. Surprising. no? What one days worth of rest at home.
I had an intense allergy attack on Monday and didn't go to work.
The hours spent reading, lying in bed, playing old computer games ... although the result wasn't evident, seems to have spirited me a but more today at work.

Continents
I was thinking of discussing with my family soon the event of my place in the country.
I keep thinking, I'm here to stay - for my brother, for family, for the obligations of a new car, work and hopefully a place of my own.
Or maybe ... if the discussion happens.
Make a place in Canada. I have family there after all, but its ... going to be weird I think to consider moving there if my parents and brother are here.
Don't I have to stay and help?
Its one of these silent struggles I'm tackling with now.
It would be easier for me to go there on my own (apply as a working individual).













Relationships

Yup, gonna swear them off for a bit.
Or awhile.
So I'm on the market for meaningless physical relationships now. Just something more primal - without ties, connections or string attached. Snap the strings of the marionette of commitment.
Yea ... I hope this'll work out for the coming year.

---

Prose

No man is a no mad.
No mad woman is furious.
Furious as the monthly flame.
Flame of a queen thats inside.
In side of the cold dish.
Cold dish is best served.
To no man.


No comments: