22 April 2008

Robot gobol

----

Exercise
I’m not sore.
At all.
Even after my minor playful gripes about feeling the pain the past week over the weights – I’m finding myself missing it. Yes, actually missing the slight soreness in places I never knew muscle existed.
Its weird really.
But onward we go. I’ve been looking at a beginners full body workout. It’s a good gradual workout for beginners and set’s up the first 3 months or so. Which sounds great! I just have to get to beginner’s level!

I’ll get to it once I get used to the routine at the gym. I gotta get used to it so I’ll feel terrible if I miss one session (haha!)
I’ll give myself a month then start on the Beginner’s Workout Programme I have.

On the other hand, Dann suggested and I went along, to go for out first ‘class’ at the gym. A Body-Combat class.
I don’t think I’ll make the first 5 minutes. But we’ll give it a go! Got to get ready for that session with AJ and he’s been taking that class for a few months n now! Can’t look like a total wimp now, can we?
A wimp for sure, but not a total one. I’m happy being half wimpy and the rest wussy.


Falling into place
Still clinging to that hope that after I devote this year to improving myself, the rest will fall into place. Or should that fail, I’m happy enough with myself tat it doesn’t bother me … so much.
He’s out there … or they’re out there. Whichever comes first!
:D

Heroes
At least try to be one.
If we can’t seek to achieve, we will never receive.
… oh my- that sounds like a start to a dirty limerick.

Art
I have to refine what I need from the Art Initiative. I’m concerned that I have the least to contribute about my own project I’ve presented. Te making of Gay Personal Oracle Tarot Cards is such a personal journey … its difficult to ask others to comment on the technical side of the project.
Maybe a little change in direction for the art project. I don’t want to compromise my project but I may need a more viable one for the team to work on.

Slam
Still not word.

Amazing Race Asia 3
No word, I think its best to concede the hope my friend, Vince and I made it.
(and no Vince, this ISN'T whining - its updating whatever few readers I have to my blog ... so there!)

---

Prose

Never talked to the depths before
Not from my shallow crag
Not from the nook of solitude and the cranny of indifference, have I thought to ask.
Or listen.
Or I listen too hard to the sound beating under my skin, in the cranial of my empty humming silent head.
Or do we call them Echo.
Like the story.
Is the voice of this life a story?
To be continued …



3 comments:

Unknown said...

yes..yes..i know that you are NOT whining in this one blog. you have done it b4... but as this is YOUR personal blog, then you are entitled to your own opinions and feelings.

glad that you have taken a serious stride in improving your health and physical outlook..would do wonders for you. I gotta work out as much as my time can allow or body.. whichever protests first!

Anonymous said...

those body combat classes can be quite fun, and not nearly as difficult as they might look.

G said...

Vinnie,
Come on now :D ... work out every chance you get - the time is now :D there's no more never :p

Rav'n
I know! Although when I was exhausted, I found out I was only mid-way through (EEP!) but i think i'll have to do it once a week now!

---