11 April 2008

Too late for Tomorrow


Flowery Nipploids
---

Morning report

Exercise

Well, I'm sore. Upper body anyways.
Feel good, maybe my form wasn't as gret because it doesn't feel more evenly sore that it did he first time I did the machine assisted weights.
I'll have to pay more attention to form for now before attempting more weights for resistance.
But I'm glad I put in a variable difficulty and speed for 15 minute treadmill.
I think my heart rates wonky though.
Before the run, the machine said it was 130 or so, after it was 172.
High ? - probably.
I still have the rest of April before I attempt to take any pictures of myself now.
(( fingers crossed ))


Relationship Bliss and Cut-outs

I won't say I don't imagine some guys on the street or screen pairing up - and then smile to myself, thinking about how cute a couple they'd make and indulge for all of 5 seconds what sort of couple they'd make.

Yea .... I guess I'm starting to obsess again. Its not wrong ... I believe, but I know its not healthy either. Good thing, it reminds me that I do get lonely sometimes for company.
Good thing I'm recognizing it before it gets out of hand. So I remind myself, I'm doing a lot of things for myself now. Looking, feeling better with the gym (personal goal and vanity indulgence), improving my skills with an art project - ok, so little lazy in doing small projects now but ... thats still something I can work on.
Spending as wisely ans I'm saving should be something I'm getting better at this year.With much luck, I'll enough stashed away (minus taxes and emergency nest) for a holiday at the end of the year.

---

Prose

You seek the way out, fresh ground up
I look at where I am, relation
and blood
Bones are dry with magpie tears.

---

Newsies

From GU Comics
"
In a recent interview with Fear.Net infamous "game movie" director Uwe Boll, in response to a question about a petition requesting that he stop making movies, stated that it would take one million signatures to convince him to stop. [more info] In the days following Uwe "goal" the petition ballooned from 18 thousand signatures to over 164,000.

In response Boll demanded a pro-Boll petition that he expects will also garner a million votes. He then proceeded to call Michael Bay a "[expletive deleted] retard", accuse Eli Roth of "making the same [expletive deleted] movies over and over again", and proclaimed his upcoming game to movie translation Postal to be "way better" than all that "social citic George Clooney [expletive deleted] [that] you get every [expletive deleted] weekend". Boll also stipulated that if movie goers "really look at" his movies they would see his "real genius". He ended his response with the assertion, "I'm the only genius in the while [expletive deleted] business"."

---

No comments: