24 April 2008

Yam tarts and Egg Rolls

---

Body Combat
So the class didn’t kill me. But I swear, at one point I was all knackered out with a good sweat that starting like I was caught in a torrential downpour not 10 minutes into the start. Then I looked at the clock behind.
Another half hour to go.
Crap.
I couldn’t do the basic push-ups toward the end, because my palms were too sweaty to hold on to any surface, mat or not mat.
Ah well –
But all in all it went well, I lasted the whole hour didn’t I and lived to tell the tale!
I went back in the gym the next day to do my weights (light as it was) because I could only take the class that evening. I might actually go again next week!


Writing
All things in moderation, I’ve mentioned before. Unfortunately, I wish I could attempt something in excess.
The art is slow, …. Well so far for the week, zilch. So I’m making a point when I go back today to at least DO something on my WACOM tablet!
The writing – well, apparently, we will be working on new material this Saturday so I don’t have to prepare anything.
Didn’t I mention?
I’ve signed up to write some more crap for the amateur theatre, The Oral Stage!
Only this time I’m not sure what’s happening, they’re calling this Saturday a ‘workshop’. I wasn’t aware it was one and to be honest if there’s a entry fee, I might just blow it off.
Vinnie is dragged into too, with much goading on my part but we’ll see about the director portion. For the heck of it, why not direct too while we’re at it, no?
:D

---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of BodyCombat! *cackles evilly*