29 June 2007

As clear as night, glass like stone.

-------
Clarity
Is being able to find clarity of thought and mind a good thing? Are choices any easier, or do they simply make our justifications for our actions stronger?
Are we blinder still for our want of greater clarity?

--------
Vitreous
Do we always borrow strength as an illusion? As we say, it makes us stronger, is it only a
fragile reasoning, an illusion of words and false inspiration to bolster ourselves?
If we grow stronger from that which does not kill us, do we not only have that one chance?

--------
Shimmering Mirage
How far should I go to believe my own lies? How soon should my beliefs hang on to these things beond my grasp? How does reaching for the stars, the beyond help me find my roots, always looking up?
Am I a better person because I say so, or by someone's spproval? When?



ps: Today's posting is uhmmm, somewhat random. Just trying to string some words together as a free-form practise. Nothing really emo about it actually. But I did realize something as I wrote it, and as I do, I will do more research on it. I may be having Night Terrors.

---

Prose

My insignicant thoughts, strangely, define me.
My conscious actions are without real pride or conviction because they can be waived by neither.
My wishes are extensions of a fantasy I use as a lifeline to life.
My patience is as tolerant as my needs need to be.
My dance mocks my living movements.
My song is critical to my voice.
And I am left with myself. this way.
Every moment of my life, till the last bright light burns into my cornea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* you know what your problem is don't you? too much thinking, not enough doing :P

btw, might I ask why you're bound to the end of the year being your only possible time for a trip?

G said...

I dont have such a heavy workload :D

All the heavy stuff is coming in the next few months :(

G said...

oh yea - and the stuff i posted to day was just musings and random posturing - nothing serious :p

I'm so sleeeeeepy at work now and i was trying to string words together.