07 June 2007

Battalion of Words

-----
The Queen of War is Silent
The way it always is.

Readings
Am I on the list for Seksan House this June?

I don't know. I'll ask in a couple more days.
... But there's an Open Mic at MPH Bangsar Village II. saturday, this. 3.oo PM, as I rush to work. 2-3 minutes, and I'm fretting over what to read. Prose or Poetry ... eep. I actually have prepared material, unlike my other 2 open mic experiences (thanks Pat and Priya!).

And its free admission, which means kids might be there.
And its under KLua - Could I use offensive vocabulary? I don't know. But if its to be an exploration of open words and tunes, should I not be censored for content because of sensitive language? How about content? Can I EMO much?
Sharanya will be there.
Hmmm's.

She's a feature of the event, so is Accolade Niccolade.

i'm not even sure I can leave work soon enough and sign up 45 minutes before event showtime.

Running Start
Trying to get a running start on things. i've slowed down.
Again.
Must ... run ... faster ... and catch up before I'm left way behind again.

Food
I feel like Canoli.
Eating Canoli ... mmmHmmm ...
I went for spicy Pan Mee the other day which I didn't end up thinking or tasting the chilli-ness of it, but my stomache did. For 2 days.
Bah.
mmmHmmm Canoli.



---

Prose
Imperfection is sublime and its stands to prove our existence.

---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Canoli! Yum...!