08 June 2007

GAY PRIDE MONTH 2007

---------
Gary Pride Month: 2007
(in America, anyways)

Video
Yes, I will be attempting to make, the, you know, uhm, video blog thingies.
Youtube.
Yea.
Well, at least for this Gay Pride month to say: WOOHOO!
---

Prose
This month after May
In America, they say
Its all month, all day
Be merry and well, gay.

I celebrate my diversity
I sleep with all colours
I know with some certainty
I love creamy white showers.

Judge me not, have some pride
We are greater united
We change trends and the tide
We're gay, I'm excited.

So this month, this June
I proclaim with clarity
Watch out, it'll be soon
I'm on the loose, I'm Gary.
---

4 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

Hola G!

Weekend's FINALLY here and I get to catch up on a month's worth of blog-reading. Your writing's always a good mix of emo and fun, if you don't mind me saying so.

Heading to KLue Words + Tunes later today? I'll try and make it but just got up so kinda woozy. Need breakfast... And dude, is that tattoo yours? Wowzers.

P.S. You're gonna read at "Readings" this month?

G said...

Hailo KM!

Me? Yea, I have to rush off after work and HOPE i can get in early enough to sign up for the open mic tho i doubt it. I asked Sharanya if she could sign me in instead early.

Ahhh, i was just told moments before you mentioned "Mix of emo and fun" that my writing was somewhere between "performance and text" and that made it fun to read.


Hmmm , seems caught in the middle of everything now, no?

and no, not my tattoo. A lotta colours no (lol) ....
Maybe one day when I have MORE muscles to pull something like as tattoo off, - i def will :D
But first ... the Buffness that will be me ...
when i can afford it :p

Not sure about readings. I sent an email but no one got back to me.

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe... :-P

Unknown said...

wheeeee!!! happy gay pride! be happy, be diverse! be you!!

sorry to hear about your brother.. call lah..we can talk - u talk, i listen... something like that!

ttfn

vince