05 June 2007

My Blonde Days

-----


Hair Raising
It seems those stray hairs that fall from my head onto the white k'board are black. I bomb-blonded myself up to whole way with blonder hi-lights and yet Black hair tips down softly.
Are the blondes ostracizing and sending the brunette strands off the ledge?
Ouchies.

Crime and Prejudice
I want to look good. I'm pretty sure everyone does but I'm not a mind-reader (as someone I know is fond of saying).
But would you look good for just a small group of people which you find attractive or just want to generically appeal to the masses.
I'm not sure what my choice is. We all know the advantages of looking gorgeous or belonging to the modeloid circle is like, we all have Very attractive friends somewhere in our social reportoire and how well it influences their daily in most aspects.
But is it to a few choice ones (if you could chose to be attractive to those you are attracted to), or to the masses (basically good enough for runway or TV soaps).
And as much as I am inundated by the images, I'd like to slyfully believe I can be one of them one day. The plastic pod people.
Through the magic of surgery, of the plastuc variety, what else.

Hours.
I want more hours in a day.
Day AND night.

---
Prose

There's whistling in my head.
_____phwit.
________phwit.
__________Lost at the edge of my wits.
___phwit!
So the adder can climb the ladder,
With instructions of mother Eve.
_____Lay the tales
_____Of children still
___phwit.
cold, in the graves of imagination.
phwit!
Adrift the captain said.
To which the crocodile replied, "Tea for two".
And he caused much mirth when
_____He blew.
________phwit
___________phwit.
That'll do, that will do.
When will the holes in my head.
Whistling holes in my head.
_____phwit.
Stop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*lol* love the prose

Unknown said...

if yer feel ugly..than hang out with a group of pple more uglier than you. heh...

hmm..blond highlights... so yowie ..tee hee hee...hentai moment ah?

G said...

Rav'n
Yea, apparently a lotta people liked the prose ... (figures) --- HAHA

Vince:
Did you just insult yourself :p?