29 June 2007

Sideways and Beneath

-------

ShrtTrmMmry
What the FUCK! is wrong with me!
Through some quirk or ill-fated decision, I came across work / pieces / websites / artsites I used to spend my time on. It just registered to me so vividly why they exist and I'm screaming at myself trying to realize just how I came to forget them!

How the HADES!

RecollecTion
It seems like such a stupid thing, probably for many of you, how I came to not register this thing. I totally forgot I did artwork for the artsite "Yaoi Gallery", same goes for my participation on forums for Muscle Growth Stories and Artwork.
What happened to me! ? !

And I have a Ark's load of artwork to catch up with and do!

Stink of Necessity
Since I started this new job.
I ... fuck, I ... just forgot about all the other things I chose to be active in.
Perhaps I realized them, maybe I knew about them, but it seems so fleeting. Like I lied to myself again and again.
And only now I realize just how important they are to me.

FUCK!
I hate rotating priorities.

Creative Juices
So the cont is several artpieces for Y-Gallery, 1 long time owed piece in DA, catching up with posts in MGForums | damn damn damn ...

And where I am wondering where I've slipped to.

ReincarNation
Do I re-write my entire memory, life, priority and behaviour with every new environment I settle into. There's something wrong with me for sure.
Now what will happen if I choose to move out.
Will I forget many more things, or brush them to my subconscious to torment myself.

---

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

unfortunately, rotating priorities are a fact of life. you can't possibly pay the same amount of attention to everything in your life all the time. and if you try you'll probably end up going loony or doing everything badly. sometimes it really is worth putting some things aside (temporarily) to focus and deal with issues on hand. I guess if its something that is truly important to you you'll go back to it eventually.

Unknown said...

ya just got bz with the new job and had too much things from there bombarding your mind thus draining what vestige of creative juices left. heh... happens to us all!

Anonymous said...

*ohm chi chi* Juggeling... prerequisite to anyone stepping into the working world.