08 January 2008

Granulais

Grains of sand
---

Test

Let's see how many people read my blog (Lollerskates!)

Work

I'm preparing to leave after my one year here.
I've ... thought a bit about it, and I've realized with me, I get over-involved sometimes, much the othe exclusion to everything else.

Life

I've not drawn or illustrated anything since I began this stretch of work which makes it ... ONE YEAR!
So it seems if I were to focus - its as if, the rest of my life dissolves away into a blur.
Now I want to get back into the ring of sorts and start doing .... something personal, which means, my work has currently suffered as of late.

Barring personal issues (family and related) - I'm trying to wonder whether I can do something it this year.

Shit! I almost hate myself (and of all times, when I'm close to hitting 30).
I get involved in one thing and the rest start to fal apart, then when I try and "Buck Up", "Catch up" or whatever ... things start to flounder as Murphy's La oft states 'If something can go wrong, it WILL go wrong".

So where does that leave me.

Hopefully
- Working closer to home
- Less time travelling, more time for myself and my art
- Less expenses on travel, more to meet up with friends and track acquaintances

At least, thats what I'm crossing my fingers for.

---



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What now? Email me, since you don't chat and only poke on FB.

If I ever get very rich, we can talk on the phone. :)

Or if you move here, we can meet up. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Hey G...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too. :D

Anonymous said...

been kind of expecting this announcement from you. I second Sharanya's question. what now? got another job lines up? or are you taking some time off to work on your art?

G said...

Its hardly interesting to find something out about yourself. Sometimes, its downright disturbing.

SharanyaM
I’ll FB annotate when I do :D
If I get very rich … well I’m getting too old to wait for it to happen :(

KennyM
Hope you have more fingers to spare … :p

Rav’N
I’m pulling in the nets and seeing if I can get anything closer to home come by March or so.
I don’t think I can afford to withhold my loan and car payments even if I take a month off. But hopefully if I can be closer to home, it’ll shave off some time traveling and such.
Hopefully …

Unknown said...

do what makes you happy... no more 'it's', 'buts', 'why-not's'...you know how that ends! and pessimism is so last year! time to get over oneself and look for your own personal bliss! ok?