09 January 2008

Shell - phone - home


---

Food Critique
Dammit! I did it again, I ate (slightly) spicy Malay food. Well, everything was kind spicy so there was choice, but not 'non-spicy' ones.
Looks like the tummy's gettin' all old on me too.

Trailers
'Cloverfield' looks interesting. Read the synopsis / spoiler. Reads fun, looks like a couple fun looking guys in it too.
There's goes RM 10 - 14 depending on where I watch it (excluding parking costs).

Music
So far RadioBlogSpot has been really fun to introduce me to bands, artistes I've never heard but seem really cool!
All I do is type in roughly whatever artiste I wanna hear (eg. frente, pink, chevelle) and at random choose one son that links me to a HUGE personalised album of another person which includes artists and songs I haven't heard of before but most sound realllllly COOL!
i.e. I've found some nice tyler hilton duets, mylene farmer, dandy wharhols, musical la roi soleil, etc ...
Yea for other people's albums which are random to me!

Sex
I'm fluctuating between 'Whatever, I can do with for none for awhile' - 'Gah! I'm so horny, I wonder how many times a day I can whack off!'.
Its pathetic.

Pattern
Trying ... mucho TRYING to catch up on work at work. So far ... I'm catching up, which is ALREADY GOOD !!!
Now we'll see how long this stretch will last.

Gaming Geek Update
Still hoping when Neverwinter Nights 2 : GOLD (hopefully includes the Mask of Betrayer expansion) comes out, it won't kill my computer.
Not to mention - March 2008 when Age of Conan MMORPG too which I'm been following up on for 2 years now since I quite WoW.

4Th Ed. DnD will just have to wait ... bah!

I must try and ignite / refuel my passion for gaming. I think its been in a slump as well.
Art and Gaming used to go hand in hand as I visualised everything in my head and was tempted to draw it all out.

If anything goes full circle this year, please let it be that.
Art & Gaming.

---

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha. Love how your days and dreams get jumbled up together in one tidy mess in each of your blog entries. And may you get all of these things done and then some.

It doesn't feel like a holiday today does it? Sighs...

Anonymous said...

The Witcher dude. check that out if you're looking for a relatively good RPG. *lol* althought that might kill your computer. our 1 year old gaming computer is struggling with it. time for a new processor, more ram, more hard disc space... *sigh*

Mirela said...

Hey Aikuchi darling!

I came to check on your blog after quite some time and happily discovered that you're back on it again! Glad to see that.

I wish you (belatedly) a happy new year and hope that everything goes well in your life now.

Gosh, your blog is so deep and personal...makes mine feel slutty and trashy in comparison! ;-P

We should get to chat sometime... it would feel like the old times... *sigh*

Dimitris (Mitsaso)