07 April 2007

Allo Voile

-------
Ends wit
A short entry today.
It begins ... yes, work then rehearsals and little to none in between. I inch and squeeze whatever time I can out to spend with old friends and reconnect with other old acquiantances. Its almost as if, there were little time to meet new people, lest I be more casual about all my relationships and real friends.
Which seems like a dear waste. Time spent with them is greatly loved and it would be regrettable to hasten to make light of our time and conversations.

Time
I want more time to do things.
To finish others.
And allow some to begin ... afresh.
---

Prose
Three random things lay before me.
Stuff, recessive thoughts no one gave worth.
Slipped through the cracks of sanity.

I could name them.
They would leave no trace.
Not in your memory nor heart.

Granules running south.
Clinging to a slick surface.
Running, lacking the will to walk.

No wings to spread.
No sails to set.
These three come before me.
These three random things.
These things which lay before me.

I'll sweep away.
Washed by their insignificance.
Lost.
---

6 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

Time, it's alllllll about time. Today I promise myself some zero minutes, just lazing round doing nada. Hell, make 'em zero hours...

G said...

ahh, its a killer aint it :d time :p

Farah said...

I miss sunday brunch at pan's. I miss your understanding my frustrations. I miss your intelligence and wit. I miss your talent.

I miss you.

We'll catch up after exams yeah? Kisses

Kenny Mah said...

Time be the master, the thief, the hoarder of secrets, but O what joy there is to be had in between each passing second, each passing year!

Why does it hurt so much every time I find myself happy?

G said...

Farah:
Sure will :D
*smackers*

KennyM aka K-man
Time can suck and swallow, you just better hope you like either.

Why does the pain subside but the memory sustain in time?

Kenny Mah said...

Memory is pain archived. Yet, also love.