12 April 2007

Colours burn


---
Queries
When am I going to realize there's a certain insanity in everything I do.

When am I going to be comfortable knowing there are various talents my age and younger, both more successful in their chosen creative field (or is it just more media coverage) without feelind the subtle pangs of wasted regret through the years.

Survivor
There are things I need to let go off to survive.
One of them is my sanity.
Almost voluntarily, to get through the day - I have to be willing to let it go.

Especially my eyes.
I'll my eyes most.
After a client color combination for acid green and magenta.
After a day of putting it together.

Oh, I'll miss my eyes.
---

Prose
I'm coming down high
I'm climbing the soul of rivers
I ring the bell of dinner
And the hound comes a-callin'
The dark wisps, shaping pussies in the willows beckon'
And then I am home.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

sanity? you don't even know what that word means :P

Kenny Mah said...

Acid green and magenta, huh? Kinda new age Hulikish, no? :P

Kenny Mah said...

Just realised I never got round adding your blog to my Bookmarks page. Rectified there now, Mr. Lesser Confusion and Absolution Boy (what a mouthful!)

Syar said...

Jeebus. Green and Magenta? But why, Gary, why?

Kenny Mah said...

Just added the poster for SCREWED on me blog. Decided to let the link to The Oral Stage do the talking cos there are so many details! :P

Doreen said...

Oooh. Color Green. M for Magenta. Hehehe. Tonight is da night!

priya said...

my bet is on better media coverage.

when i get my media empire, you gary, shall be my poster boy!

Anonymous said...

*lol* geeze, that gave me a start.

Anonymous said...

Good luck for opening night!!! *hugs*

G said...

Thanks Kenny :D

Doreen: shat out wonder with your iolet piece, k? :D

Priya: So far, your muruku and pat's wonderful identity as had the most celebreated feedback on the previews :D .... i think.

Rav'n: Sanity is a matter of perspective. :p

Sums: Thank ye! :D