27 April 2007

Attached to the Flesh

---

There's something about the institution of marriage I don't quite trust. Like Valentine's and how it has become commercial. But I do love the idea of a public celebration of commitment.
I am in love with the grace of it, the message it promises.
I would be obsessed if I had the money to indulge in it or if they had 'Gay Marriage Magazines'.
Well, just a bit.
Oh shut up!
You know would to give half the chance to keep it a secret from the world.

Sneaky tits
It all boils down to wether we can skirt close or as far away from discovery, does it.
Its all relative - the further we are from slef-accountability, the more balls we get. (Yes, you women have them too; fleshier & higher placed too)

Never really there
I'm treading between mediocre work and deadlines.
There's pride to be found someplace there 'tween as well but its too quickly and too commonly an excuse to just perform. And to perform satisfactorily to someone else's expectation. Apply this theorem to everything shitty in your so called 'professional' working life.
Then sigh, take deep breathes and grind away again - while the media proposes otherwise.
Hypocrites! All of us.

Vows
"Do you promise to be there for all the fuck-ups even though it wasn't your fault and take blame for shit that happens even when you realize you are responsible and don't care?"
Yea, I need him to say "I do" to that.
At the aisle, in front of everybody.
That'll do.
And I'll be happy.

Imoortality and Eaternity
I feel like I want to see everything in any and several lifetimes, but I wouldn't like to know I'm outliving experiences either.
Crap.
Not quite a blessing, glancing as a curse.


Hub bub
So the drama.
Yea, I'm in Sentral Drama Sentral.
Oh yea.
So why aren't I getting any guy-on-guy loving in theatre.
Bastiches.
Yes, this is my swearing post.
So eff-off.
No, really and hopefully shoot up on me.
Try it.
I'm tasty.

Words
I wonder what it will sound like to perform all my prose and tiny bits of poetry in a long string together. How would it sound? A cacophony? Enlghtening, chaotic nad alarmingly bizarre and eccentric.
I tell you what? I'll try it.
When there's a poetry reading / performance reading - I'll try and be there to do it.
Or just fuck it all up in the car on the way there and improv the whole batshit thing.
Now, kiss me you fool.
Feel me up and plant me white seedlings of lurve.
---

Prose: Ode to Lurve

Beat beat beat
The heart or the penis
Suck suck suck
Life juices both abstract and literal
My ode
Ode to lurve.

Ground my heels to the sky
Touch pits and tits
Love love love
Will be my fuck fuck fuck
My load
Load of lurve.

Flagging for lapping
Tongue swirling to heaven
Woo hoo hoo
Please pleasure for sure
My body
For lurve.

This is my load,
Eat my ode,
for lurve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Gary. I'm feeling it, too - if that helps ;) Hey, know you're busy with work and all, but let's all catch up when you've got the time k. You coming for Rauf's play on Tuesday?

Take care yeah. *hugs*

G said...

I try to ok!!!!! but no .. wait .. i have a meeting ay 8 pm ibn KLPAC .. nOOOOOOO! DAM THEM ALLL TO HECK!!!!