22 February 2007

Forlorn is choice and her sister, expectation

---------------

[b]Heartbroken, perhaps?[/b]
Nah, just once again hopes dashed. I meet few guys as it is nowadays and fewer still are those which I find attractive (which are also single and GAY!).

The last object of affection: well - the totally good news, is that he was forthright honest and direct with me - which I appreciate coz it saves us all time and trouble and allows faster resolution of the situation at hand ... yea, well, he doesn't believe in relationships, while I do. )he rather stick with his friends and activity partners for now) ... me? I'm better as a one guy sort of person.


[i]There goes one more ...[/i]
But its all good too, we can probably still hang as friends barring any romantic notions, unless its purely sexual and self gratifying -'friends with benefits'- perhaps sort of way.

Which I may not be into.

But we'll hang.

I mean, I could always use one more cute friend.


Now I'll go bury my head in a hole somewhere.
---

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you ARE losting really often. I'm impressed. sorry to hear about your romantic woes tho. thanks for the name thing btw. oh, and I will change your link on my blog to this one instead of epochalypse...soon. I'm just being lazy

Anonymous said...

Awww Gary… *hugs*. Friends with benefits have their moments but the suck on the whole… :-P We can all use more cute friends though… hehehe.

G said...

Rav'n
Yea well, I'm like a sinkpool for romance bad luck. Seriously, when the direction changes to disfavor concerning a guy I like -- another friend hooks up ...
crap ...

Sums
I don't care if Friends with benefits suck, You should know - i say it all the time, as long as they can SUCK well - I have no problem!
So where are your cute friends!!!
(hugs)