19 February 2007

Terms of Obsession: The Wild Red Pig



-----------
Obsessing

Oh, I think a lot of people are good at this. Even by another name "consistent" - its sometimes called or perhaps "determined", "focus" or "tenacious" ...
Very fine lines, definitions and borders to cross over there.

I need me some guy on guy action soon. I SWEAR!!!

On the other hand.
Chinese New year is relatively quiet this year.
Not so much on the celebratory side, especially on the ang pow coz visiting in on the minimal and all my grand-parents are passed on. Its seems more ... reflective. Maybe its age ... Ugh. Damn reminders.

Movie
Yea! a couple of weeks back, I was got a call to help out my old producer (play: The Shape of Things) Kenny Gan with a movie he was making. A small indie-esque movie, made by director Chin Yew. I think it was an entry for the BMW amateur video awards or something, tho' I doubt all (35 i found out) entries are entirely amateur from what I hear ... damn under the line professionals!
Its called "a+b=c". and its DONE!
It was fun helping out! Wonder if he'll win ...
By the way, shout out- KENNY! Have fun studying in Aussieland and don't catch too many STDs!

Here are some screencaps of 'ME!"

So here is figured, I'm pretty decent looking is I don't laugh, smile, bunch up my cheeks, show my teeth and make animated facial expressions ...

So why can't I find a guy ...
(rant rant rant) ...

oh ... film does look fun, don't it.





Too bad it hilights every PICKIN' POCKMARK ON YOUR FREAKIN" FACE!!!






Oh yea - and happy pig year to you too.
---

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy CNY Gary...!

sharanya said...

Gary! You blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you ahvea good Oink year.

geeze, been so long since I've seen you I'd almost forgotten what you look like. thanks for the reminder

Anonymous said...

PS. thanks for the link to Rav`N's Realm. Now PLEASE take my real name off it. Im just funny about my name floating around the WWW

G said...

Sumzie: HAPPY CNY holidays anwyyas to you too!!!

Sharanya: what?!? I do ! GASP!

Rav'n: Somedays I want to change the way i look : bah ..... Oh yeaL: done and done: name is relegated to a :LOL