16 February 2007

The road to hell is paved with Slutty Wenches

-------------
So you think you know what I mean.

Tell me, coz I don't have a clue.

---
My last year in the 20's age bracket before I starting ticking the (ugh!) the next box option in forms.

Not that I mind ... terribly. Just lingering on an awful-sort-of- way. Like leaning for the first time, how to give a non-sucky (well sucky too) blowjob without actually resorting to 'blowing' ... damn, its complicated.

I really should save this rant till AFTER my birthday - but hey at least I'm not procrastinating. Time already has a handle on that one ... the bitch *
* This is in no reference, coincidental or (chuckles) or .. (haha) intentional to mrs ... mr ... ms ... Britney Spears.)

Ok, time to be coherent again.
I need a drink.
Why doesnt' office policy cover getting inebriated during work hours, why Why WHY !?!

Well I had a good time going out for a late supper srink with this guy (yea, lets call him, theater guy - like it isn't obvious enough already).
And I think I'm stopped obsessing a bit ... weee tiny lil' bit. Sated some of my curiosity so to speak.
And we'll hang another time.
Can't have too many friends ... and here I emphasize on the actually meaning of the word, Friend - not acquaintance or social network victim of the 6th degree of separation issues.

Yay ...

And I'm getting some work from KLPac.

Hooray for me -.-

They decided to extend my contract at this place of work. I guess thats something. But it still means no full time employment. I still have to supplement my income with freelancing.

Hey anyone out there - I'm desperately in need of some good pimpin'!
Special Skill: Handjobs and sucking on male teats .... feebly.
---

No comments: