25 February 2007

Happy Day Out

-----------------------

Let the pampering begin ...

Yea, thats what I did. It was a splurge of the I-really-shouldn't-but-i-want-to kind. It started off as a ... let's meet after lunch kinda deal with my good friend Vince.
Old, friend - have been for almost 10 years now an my fellow accomplice for my wild schemes.
So I said, I'll come by and we'll do a drink ... after lunch ... and maybe a drive ... and then we'll see ... coz we're bored ....

In the end, we had a nice afternoon walk and window shipping at Chinatown-which neither of us has been to or seen for some time now. Then dropped by to where my ex currently works as a Men's specialty Spa and Massage centre| Senjakala. Paid about 170 RM for a fantastic, all relaxing- definitely worth every penny, Tantric 90 minute massage and 1/2 hour ginger and salt (from the dead sea) scrub down; and finished of with watching my ex theatre co-star Farah and director Helena's '6 characters looking for a author' play which I'd had promise to see at some point of time.

Good day,
And my skin feels silky smooth and clean. Everything i wear feels like silk ...
So worth it!

Routine
I so HAVE to do this every few months now. I've spoily myself for good spa treatment and relaxation. Plus its a great way to unwind and catch up with an old friend now and then.


Complication
What one day without drama ... BORING!
Before i left, me ex gave me a quick kiss ... on the lips.
I don't want to over analyze this or jump to conclusions (I've been so tempted to get back with him in the past but I've stayed true on course so far and steadfast), so I'll take it as a birthday kiss of something.
Coz to me, kisses aren't just casual. Its a very real, tangible expression of emotion.
So there ... he was just being nice ...
I can live with that.
---

No comments: