21 February 2007

No more, no less

----------
Letting go
Yea, gotta play it cool, and not let it bother it. Practise becomes habit. Habit becomes character, a
nd so on ...
I'll just leave him be for awhile and refrain from trying to contact him or meeting him. After all, he's having exams too, no? Perhaps I'll see what I'll feel like about the whole issue by next week without resorting to thoughts of hooking up and dating. Yea ... I'll do that.
Right ...
Ok ...
...

Work
Back to the drudgery of work tomorrow - unlike some other companies with the luxury of one weeks worth of CNY holidays. (subtle complaint :p)

... Play
I wish ... I think more than sex, is I'm missing the sensual physical interaction between m
yself and another guy. A hug thats a little longer than friendly and shorter than comforting. A simple flicker of skin contact, a gesture that suggests and tells ... without getting into the game, but still romantic in a very visceral way ...

- sigh -

... and we'll always have these questions, won't we.
---

oh yea: as requested - here's a shameless plug ! --- >

No comments: