25 July 2007

Paprika on Ice

---
"who's prepared to pay the price, for a trip to paradise ... love for sale."
_Vivian Green, Love for Sale

Music
Been listening to random playlists on the weblink at work. All streaming so I couldnt even save them if I could. Not that I have anything to carry around to listen to them in the first place.
Stuff like Akos: Minden Most Kezdodik, Learna & Moor, and some remixes by ... goodness, I dont even know the language much less whether its from Europe or South America.
Of course a good mix of Broadway like Spring Awakening and Wicked, and old school Ella and the good stuff.

Intoxicated
First time at the Zouk collection of clubs last night. Happy B'day and going to be an SIA Flight Attendant, Kristin!
Looks like the motif for the entire building was a giant took, or many or a marshmellow collection. All the same, it looked like walking into a long mouth into a amusement park. It even had ticket buying booths the same way.
All in all, for ladies night - it was really a night of men. men of all types, sorts, races, mixed, body types, preferences, looks, styles ...
Holy Crap!
I would so abuse my "Turn them Gay and attracted to Me" power if I had it. Meat-fest. It I didn't know it was a straight club (I think?), it would have been paradiso for washing eyes. True, that you trade in the general 'gay superficial critical eye' for the 'straight machismo jerk facade", but face it - I was there for a friend and it was all nice side dishes. Fun but I couldn't care more.
Apparently there was this really "hiao" girl who kept trying to sell me her vodka shots (yea, right). She couldn't even make a dent in my attention span even if she spilled wet vodka over her white, and very tacky top.
Oer, I wonder if the blonde streaks in my hair glowed from the darn black lights here and there.

But my point here is, I was slightly intoxicated and went to see a guy. Yes, so much for taking it slow. Crap.
Now I know why drunkards should never have their cellphones with them.
But I (hope) apologized and tried to explain that I'm normally not this ... aggressive and I'd like to take things slowly as as they are. Nothing serious. I don't want him getting an inaccurate picture of my intentions.

Charity
I did my little bit after a mad rush to reach the Seksan house, to help out Pat & Priya. Cloudbreak's Fallen Leaves turned out pretty well even with my little sub-acting. He he. I enjoyed playing my little part in it. One day, I've got to actually get a gay role.
Its perplexing, that I see many gay roles going to straight actors.
Sigh.

Work
... is work. You try to dodge bullets when you can, and grit your teeth and care it when you extract the ones that got you.

& Play
... if I have it too early, my producer will not be having to (uh) produce it.
The middle of the year is good for her and a group of people that could help me. Its a good time for people to come watch, because not too many things happen at the middle of the year. Except my workload.
... end of the year seems tough, because too many things are happening for everyone and sponsors aren't likely to say they sponsor something for the end of the year one year away from now. Or rather likely to back out just as quickly. But its less of a rush.
I just want a small play.
But its shaping out to sound a whole lot bigger.
... if I stay to June, and I work around it - I know I'll need someone I trust and with the same ideas I have about the project to take over when I cannot. Most things point to June being a good time except for my work. This requires .... more thinking.
December is out.
I don't see how I can put up something to new, so quickly.

---
Prose

Let them see me pretend.
Through glass stained corneas.
Pretend to be real in mockery
Of puppetry lives,
reflected in glass sheltered domes.

Embrace the living spirit
Superficial, superfluous spirit in you.
Know the true self built of glass
Wobbling in winds,
of change the words the public say.

No true depth ca counter
the seeping shallow skin.
But admit the signs that hang
bristling and prickly
And leave the world, a happy man.
---

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh pish-posh, stop acting so virginal! no guts, no cock! ok?!

stop worrying about other things..for THAT MOMENT. if it happens, let it happen and for god's sake, don't over analyze it too much!

you ah! how can you enjoy cock if you are too busy analyzing it in the first place?

on a plus note: manage to catch HARRY POTTER with kai last night... damn, daniel still has his lovely toned form from his EQUUS time.. heh

G said...

---
FrigginDildo
bah accept the fact that I'm not as cock-obsessed as you :p

I'm obviously letting things go along as they are, but trying to keep perspective of work and priorities in mind without letting other distractions get in the way.
At least unnecessarily so, and it would be fair to include the other person in on those plans as well.

I know a lot of things get lost in translation on words on the web, so try and take my words on the blog a little less dramatically.
Think of it as light pondering, nothing heavy handed.

Its frustrating when it sounds like a good friend of mine thinks of my as a vacous wannabe virgin when I'm secretly a whore in training :p
By the way, he's a Virgo
(LOLOLOL) :D

Anonymous said...

I have to say that being referred to as 'my producer' has a rather interesting ring to it. =D

I really do hope the gig happens dude. *fingers crossed*