21 July 2007

Pieces of Frail

---
Dancing on the shores of plenty
I would like to go to the club again. Lose myself in good trance stylized music, and in the motions of the hypnotic melody.
It helps induce this state of cool self-hypnosis. Like looking through a hollow bright green cucumber.

Touche
I would like to get another massage sometime soon, and preferably with more massage technique and less personal caressing. Not that I mind, you know; but I don't want the actual massage to be skimped on either. To elaborate more, would be writing gay erotica, so I'll leave it at that.

Sating Sattie
I'm feeling languid this Saturday.
Just absolutely languid.
There's work to be done, but its taking a swim in the molasses.

Reconnect
I'll spend some time with a friend. I think he's having a tough time now and he's taking it in his stride but he could always use more visible support. Real support, not lip-service or culture-induced words of sympathy.

ps: This is my 69th post - tee hee

---
Prose

Have you ever followed the shape of an "L"?
You have, you know.
We all have. We see some sort of journey ahead all the time, some as far as grand-children, others as far as the mall down the street only. But there's that bend which we cannot see past. We cannot strafe the edge because we fall down the path too fast to prepare to turn on the the flat plane of the "L".
So we begin to blame the other letters. We find fault with the 'vowels' and say the other 'consonant's don't care or understand. Punctuations limit us and proper grammar is proper propaganda.
Words are propaganda, for our side. They can be filtered, lies or gut-wrenchingly true. You decide, what words to speak, even Freudian words.
And it all falls back to "L".
So I dismiss thee, by professing an entire sentence absent of your presence, this one, this parting sentence. For now, in this instant - you do not exist.


No comments: