27 July 2007

Punch Daddy June Bug

---
Stapled
Wonderful little mechanical steel bridges that bind my ideas immortalized in a chemical beauty of pulp white and black aqueous matter.
Simply wonderful, the simplicity.

Which is why I'm wondering if my posts titles and images have anything to do with my posts sometimes. A presentable semblance of meaning is all thats required and of that, I'm not sure either.

Weaning
Suffice to say, this will be a short post.

---
Prose

Indistinct smatter

Whats the matter
with me, should you
make the time I should
no.
Tell us of I
Definite will
and proclamation
deathbed made.
yes.
Celebrate the matter
with me, the will
Definite time
for proclamation
Should make.
Deathbed indistinct.
Celebrate.
---

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes they kind of do, sometimes they kind of don't. but they're usually interesting at the very least and there is no blogging rule anywhere that says your post header and corresponding image have to make sense. I've just come to see it as a G-thing :D

Kenny Mah said...

Me eyes have a mind of their own: I keep reading PUNCH dadDY JUne bug as "PUNCH JUDY" i.e. Punch and Judy? Violent lil show but I love it...

G said...

Rav’n
:p
I suppose they’re connected in some way – just more abstract driven. I’m sure some philosophical delving will reveal more. Perhaps even psychological dissertations.

Kenny M
Ah, that’s actually not too far from the idea of how it was written.
Its interesting how even randomly selected words can carry a distinct specific idea and meaning, almost subversive yet startlingly clear. Perhaps its in the phonetics.