09 March 2007

Adam wants his fig leaf back

------
Feminine Wiles
Hope everyone (both genders and those outside) had a good Woman's Day yesterday!

Searching
Been asking about for the a nice price range and possibilities on either living in KL or in PJ close to KL. I think it would be preferable if I could also find someone I know to move in with. It would makes things easier I suppose.

Drama
Yes, as always- theres Drama at the Drams.
I don't think I know quite enough to speculate or even judge (isn't that fun!), but I sincerely hope it doesn't change the dynamics of the play for the worse. It would SUCK major if it affected so many people in participation who's only real unified goal is to put on a good show (disregarding all their more personal selfish goaded little objectives and motives aside for now).

Guys
It always boils down to that.
Well, for me. Perhaps unhealthily so, and like I try to live by. Everything in moderation.
So ... I'm staying calm about it and NOT throwing myself at every hot guy I see on the street.
See how well behaved I can be.
Now MOVE IN WITH ME!

Letting go
Yea, its reached that point.
I'm over my Ex. (LoL) - finally, and really. All it took was one phonecall and a casual conversation and allowing myself to actually ... well, look past what we were and only at who we are now. And then I knew ... there's nothing there but the memory.
Phew ... one less thing to waste artless nights on.

Change
As much as I love embracing it and advocating it, its trepidacious for me. It could go good or bad and most times together but the 'good' is hard to recognize or takes too slow to settle in the consciousness. But its easier ... over the years.
I don't think I've quite reached it yet, but I certainly gone past certain points.
Significant, personal ones.

Giftbags
I sometimes think I should put like, you know ... a review or linky link or postie. I mean not totally advertising or marketing in a sense but, perhaps I like this book, story, artiste, music, song, show, production, yada yada ... but then I think.
Nah.
I'd just be contributing to junk mail.
I'm too evil for that, its beneath me - (cue evil laughter: Muahahahahaha)

Home
Is where the heart is.
I wish mine wasn't so scattered to the winds, and the other suspended-in-disbelief corners of the world.

---
Prose for the day
In my dreams last night, I fell in love
He was from the past I did not remember, I did not know him
He found me, again
and in return, I to him.

Was my mind trying to tell me something is coming?
Or to console me with a fantasy?
It does that, you know.
Confound me with its desire to comfort.
Illusions.
Can we live without them?
---

4 comments:

Syar said...

The past I did not remember...

I love that.

Doreen said...

Cheras close enough for to KL? Hehe. No empty rooms at my place.. but I'll keep my ears and eyes peeled open. Any NO-NO areas?

G said...

syar: Then uhmmm youre welcome :D ?

Doreen:
Hmm, cheras? Any place closer to sentul? Or at least easily accesible to KL Pac or something ?
:D Thanks :D

Anonymous said...

ah, theres the promised bit of random poetry