20 March 2007

Anger overload much?

---------------

---
Gone by
I need my days.
I have a feeling- I need to change rather drastically.
I can scent a rut storming in.
Like before a storm, as you skin softens from the flux of moisture and the shifting winds. The hue of the world from the eyes mute and dismay, and you know its going to rain. The impending silence between the noise grows insistent and aware.
Its coming.

Ride the waves
Should I draw ti out and ride it out?
Is there something I can do to outflank it?

I fray and soon sever.
i feel that way now or soon, whichever comes beckons first.

Going on the clock
While I wait for others at work to well, give me work for layout, what in Hades name am I suppose to do. I dawdle, and thus incite the wrath of peers who wonder if I'm too distracted or doing any work at all.
Well, ... GIVE me what i'm suppose to be doing!
Emphasis: Suppose to be doing. Not something I could or should do while waiting to do what I 've already done and waiting for others to give me what I'm hired to do.
I'm contracted, seriously.

Munchy Crunchy Centre
And yes, I AM distracted,.
Too many things.
Like how to get out of the house,
How to readjust to work- no matter what anyone says, there IS a Gaddammed period of transition, which is never EVER amiable. Or else it woudln't be a transition of change now, would it?
Yes, I know! You dipshit- change isn't easy (well, La Dee LAH!)
Work-related frustration and hum-drum. Gawd, DTP is sack-ass boring!
Home-related pressure (parental) soul-sucking dessicating death!
I'm hovering on the plateau on a barren romance, with the glowing stars brightly, just out of reach.
FUCK ...

I'm getting progressively and profoundly angry.
The quiet kind, the one that often gets mistaken for frustration. It gone past that now. Its in that quiet place that white and empty, the one that bursting with anticipation and excuse.
Rationales be damned, reason be scorned.
Grasping the edge of the ledge.
Snap
Crackle
Pop
---

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sits down to figure out a way to give G a hug while still staying a safe distance away from the impending explosion. starts drawing a diagram involving 10 foot poles and extendable clown hands.*

sounds dangerous. find a way to let the anger out in a healthy, or at least harmless, way. otherwise its likely to let loose at some inoportune moment that will end up causing you way too much trouble.

Kenny Mah said...

Chill out, bro... ;)

P.S. I checked your out your comment about an earlier comment being swallowed by my Wordpress robotiks, and yes, it was. Apparently the spam-catcher decided it was too big and prolly spam.

Once you chopped it up into three smaller chunks (though smaller is a relative term with you, it seems), it got through to my Awaiting Moderation list.

The moral of this story is: Don't stop leaving super-panjang comments if you feel like it, just chop into li'ler chunks. Also, since my blog is now moderated post-spammer, your comments may not appear till the next round I'm online.

Whew! (Wonder if this comment will pass through with its length?)

G said...

Rav'n
I think thats why I think I want to take up something like kickboxing or ... well just boxing or something.
A physical way to vent.
but even then, it'll piss me off even more knowing I have to pay a hefty monthly membership for it- not to mention that it'll take up even more of what little time I have now.

KennyM
Yea, I kinda figured halfway through ...oh, the 4th time sending it through, the spam catcher was being a dick. So I broke it up to more ... "Manageable" chunks. :D

And don't worry. I have no problem giving things in smaller healthier doses. Well, Health would be relative in this case :D