30 March 2007

Excer-berative Words

-----------

Loops and Hoops.
A few things in the last 48 hours.
I had another kiss.
It was rejuvenating, and this time we spoke. The friendship is remain, and hopefully grow - but if sex was a possibility, it will be in physical consummation only. The pleasures of the body will not change (much) the more intellectual compatibility we share.
That sounds .... decent.
Acceptable - as far as I can go without pushing boundaries, his limits anyways.
But I'm ok with it.
And it ... was refreshing.

By and by, the room I planned to book the weekend away from home. My eye of the storm.
My secret plan ... is bust.
A friend called up in need, and though I have saved enough for a bit of indulgence on the side, its more important to help out a friend. So my hotel room money went to him. He needs something to eat next month, until he can get on his feet and get a decent job anyhow.
Just one more month, I think thats all he needs.
Or I'll smack him upside down.

Luxuries
On the other hand, the spa reservations are a go-go.
I'll ... I'm going to look forward to that.

Serenity
Things are calmer, if for awhile.
Temperate - moderate - placid.

Pander wander
Its the last day here at Jalil. The contract is done.
I bought cake - coffee cream log for everyone and for some ladies, a box of assorted muffins, hand picked.
I feel like Martha Stewart.

Rasterize
At best, I've dipped into a simmering feeling, no longer boiling.
The pessimist says: It'll come, just wait. The Rage.
The optimist goes: This is over, it'll only get better.
The realist concludes: Yea ... right.
---

Prose
Lilting, I adore that word.
Irregard its meaning, discard its use, ignore function.
I like.
Thats all that is important now, like many things.
That matter.

7 comments:

Doreen said...

"The pleasures of the body will not change (much) the more intellectual compatibility we share."

Oh, I agree! Like TOTALLY! :P Been there, and it was aw-fucking-some.

Heh, tell you more when we meet at the Dram!

Kenny Mah said...

Going to the Poetry Slam tomorrow? Catchathere if yes. Me dropping by the Central Market Annexe tonight as well to catch Benjamin Zephaniah perform his poetry. What a freakin' great week! :)

pinkpau said...

you sound happier. im happy ur happy, wench! *huggles

Loong said...

oi, go read my journal. :P

Anonymous said...

hope you finally had a real weekend now that the pressure from jalil is off.

G said...

Doreen:
I'm sure I'll be very intellectual with someone like Paolo Antonelli (i dont care how I spelt his name!)

Kenny Mah:
I missed it, :(
Had to go back hometown Cheng Meng.

PinkPau:
Yea, don't you hate it when it happens :p

Gingertom:
Already added you :p

Rav'n
We shall seeee (looks ominously into the crystal ball)

Anonymous said...

? the crystal ball of the past? weekends over man. did it go by without you noticing again? from the lack of activity here I'm guessing you must've been pretty busy. But with what?hrmmm?