03 March 2007

Nostalgica and 800 Resolutions

-----
Catch up and other fun things
becomes the day and nights respite. What little I managed at work, I did later at night p grew productive by finishing up the art piece (Sorcerer Seven:Art) on the sideboard + ToS finalized poster promo.
But the capper was really catching up with an old good friend. When I got to fetch him, he suggested we for for of those late night chinese reflexology foot massages. Good call. Definitely something that was different for me and probably just as therapeutic for both of us in the doldrums of dailies.

Pacts and their ilk
This one seems promising though, the agreement that we save up a couple of bucks every 2 - 3 months and pamper ourselves with a day-spa massage treatment or otherwise.
It seems relatively worth it since that visit to Senjakala in KL. Quite so. Next time we hope to squeeze in a manicure and pedicure.

Backburning thoughts
I cant help, although I've pretty much slowly relegated the sobering thought that I'll remain single for a long time and equally devastating thought that I won't find my attractive, intelligent date/boyfriend this year ... its still lingering around the fringes of my thoughts.
Its worse that the lesions at the corner of your eyes, that hover like little translucent worms always out of visual reach.
Why do I feel the need to necessitate the my life and condition with male coupling? Does it make me a better person, I'd like to think so ... and yes, I think it does. Although I don't believe the personal growth is mutual. But I believe to each their own anyhow.

Collapse, concave and compel
So I'll head off and try to drown myself in half-assed projects, art, writing, exercise and procrastination.
And I'll chew the head off (and I do mean the one with the neck involved- other heads require different attention), ANYONE ELSE that says "Don't expect/think about it and it'll come, when you least *effin expect it!".
Die, just die and stay dead.

---

No comments: