11 March 2007

Lucky Dice and Men

-----

Short one today

Movie
I just came back from a chinese movie, Its a wonderful Life. Its hilarious, I've not seen a good slapstick busting all out loud laughter chinese movie in a long time. And the short appearance by the guy who played the modernized monkey God ... HAWT!!!

Work
Yea, I just spent the whole morning working "Shakespeare on Film" promotional s for KLPac. I think it look decent. I don't like how the previous person arranged some files, I think it may have corrected some of my recent work today. Hence having to re do them and resaving them. Perhaps its just some file incomparability. Who knows ... it was frustrating.

Wishes
Hmmm , talking about some instant wishes with friends.
1. Flawless skin
2. Maximum show for minimal effort in exercise, like 1 pushup = 20 pushups. I mean, I still have to work out and bear the pains, but ... just faster :p
3. Bedazzle men when I want. Just coz I wouldn't change them gay if they were straight but I'd charm them and they'd actually find me attractive in a platonic sort of way :p
Those few is all I can remember now.

Hook-ups
Why, yes ... of course I wouldn't mind it if my friends can HOOK ME UP with guys and dates :p

---
Prose
Naked beach salt
crust salt brush
eyes soiled sand
dust lined fact
wounding rivers
tears.
---

No comments: